Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Immaculate Heart to host dinner discussion on the environment - Sep 22, 2016
- Upcoming SpokaneFāVS Coffee Talk on Faith, Resiliency and Natural Disasters - Sep 22, 2016
- Gonzaga to Observe International Day of Peace with Series of Events - Sep 19, 2016
- Spokane Sikh’s serve homeless with mobile langar - Sep 17, 2016
- Chinese Lantern Festival Returns to Riverfront Park Today - Sep 16, 2016
- Trump hits back at pastor who interrupted his pulpit speech - Sep 15, 2016
- Pullman concert to raise money for World Relief Spokane - Sep 15, 2016
- Gathering to take place in Spokane Friday in response to Dakota Access Pipeline - Sep 8, 2016
- Why money is an impoverished metric of generosity - Sep 8, 2016
- Today’s Coffee Talk on “Work Ethics” - Sep 3, 2016