Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Adventists bring free clinic to Spokane fairgrounds - Jul 28, 2015
- Spokane YFC Work-A-Thon helps send teens to camp - Jul 23, 2015
- August Coffee Talk: Safety in Worship - Jul 21, 2015
- Christian rock band Third Day coming to Spokane, tickets on sale - Jul 20, 2015
- BEING HUMAN, philosophical performance coming to Spokane libraries - Jul 14, 2015
- Palouse Humanist group release statement condemning Moscow pastor - Jul 10, 2015
- Join FAVS for Pub Talk today to discuss Faith and Education - Jul 9, 2015
- Buddhist Temple to celebrate ancestors with Obon Festival - Jul 6, 2015
- Thanks for a great Coffee Talk Today on Faith and Education - Jul 4, 2015
- Upcoming retreat to focus on pope’s message of hope, joy - Jul 2, 2015