Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Gonzaga Trustees Approve Construction of Jesuit Residence & Center for Athletic Achievement - Jul 20, 2016
- Viewpoints: How can faith communities help ease racial tensions? - Jul 18, 2016
- Black Lives Matter Vigil to be Held in Spokane - Jul 7, 2016
- Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today on Gender Expression - Jul 2, 2016
- Viewpoints: Is gun control a religious issue? - Jun 21, 2016
- Sixth LDS Stake Created in Spokane County - Jun 21, 2016
- Sravasti Abbey releases statement about Orlando attacks, call for compassion, gun control - Jun 18, 2016
- Westminster UCC to toll bell Sunday morning for Orlando shooting victims - Jun 16, 2016
- In wake of Orlando attack, Spokane Interfaith Council makes a call to action - Jun 15, 2016
- Vigil to be held in Spokane tonight to honor Orlando shooting victims - Jun 12, 2016