Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- BRIEF: Free tickets available for Opus Prize Award ceremony & reception - Sep 1, 2014
- Welcome to our new website! - Aug 29, 2014
- #FAVSChallenge continues - Aug 28, 2014
- BRIEF: ManClan Presents — David Shoemaker “A Man With A Message” - Aug 28, 2014
- Community invited to participate in meditation marathon - Aug 27, 2014
- Totem Pole brings “No Coal Exports” message to Spokane - Aug 27, 2014
- In Spokane, protestors show they stand with Ferguson - Aug 23, 2014
- SpokaneFAVS to go offline for maintenance - Aug 22, 2014
- #FAVSChallenge — do you accept? - Aug 21, 2014
- BRIEF: Spokane Buddhist Temple to host workshop & obon cemetery service - Aug 14, 2014