Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Angels: Protectors, Friends, Guardians, Guides - Oct 2, 2014
- Amen, Amen: Religion & Southern Self-Taught Artists” Exhibition Opens Oct. 4 at Jundt - Sep 30, 2014
- Desjarlais, from The NATIVE Project, to be Coffee Talk guest panelist - Sep 29, 2014
- West Central Festival of the Arts kicks off Oct. 3 - Sep 29, 2014
- How to leave a comment on SpokaneFAVS posts - Sep 26, 2014
- BRIEF: Greek Fest begins Thursday - Sep 24, 2014
- Meet our new Orthodox writer - Sep 23, 2014
- BRIEF: Bishop Cupich to make first Spokane appearance since being named Archbishop of Chicago - Sep 23, 2014
- Spokane reacts to news about Bishop Cupich - Sep 23, 2014
- BRIEF: Film maker exploring Evangelical culture, LGBT issues, coming to Whitworth - Sep 21, 2014