Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Author of “Just Mercy” to speak in Pullman - Nov 30, 2015
- Meet FāVS Newest Writer, Sam Werme Karorero - Nov 27, 2015
- Welcome Journalist Lindsey Treffry to SpokaneFāVS - Nov 25, 2015
- Come stay warm tonight at the SpokaneFāVS Mixer - Nov 23, 2015
- Meet LDS writer Samantha Briggs - Nov 17, 2015
- St. John’s Sunday Service to Feature Special Choral Eucharist - Nov 17, 2015
- Pub Talk: Responding to Violence in Modern Culture - Nov 12, 2015
- Coffee Talk Today: Responding to Violence in Modern Culture - Nov 7, 2015
- Jewish community presents weekend sessions on love - Nov 6, 2015
- “Remembrance and Love” piano recital coming up at St. John’s - Nov 4, 2015