Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Meet our newest intern, Julie Henling - Nov 21, 2014
- Volunteers Needed for Tom’s Turkey Drive - Nov 19, 2014
- Retreat center to host “Journey to Christmas” Day of Prayer - Nov 18, 2014
- Gonzaga, City of Spokane to show “Winter in the Blood” Film - Nov 17, 2014
- SpokaneFAVS Mixer Tonight! - Nov 17, 2014
- New Spokane church going forward without Mars Hill - Nov 16, 2014
- Holiday discount on advertising - Nov 14, 2014
- November 2014: Religion and Politics - Nov 14, 2014
- Law firm files motion to dismiss Spokane diocese’s mishandled bankruptcy claims - Nov 14, 2014
- Meet Kimberly Burnham, our health and alternative medicine writer - Nov 13, 2014