Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Videos from the Good Neighbor Conference - Dec 7, 2016
- Ask A Jew: Has your religion influenced your writing? - Dec 7, 2016
- Chris Tomlin coming to Spokane for “Adore” tour - Dec 7, 2016
- Moscow church presents “Nativities Around the World” - Dec 6, 2016
- Immaculate Heart presents “How Saint Nicholas became Santa Claus” - Dec 5, 2016
- SpokaneFāVS and Spokane Interfaith Council announce partnership - Dec 4, 2016
- Schedule for today’s Good Neighbor Conference - Dec 3, 2016
- SpokaneFāVS to co-host Good Neighbor Conference Dec. 3 - Dec 2, 2016
- Advent 2016 Facts And Dates - Dec 1, 2016
- Special edition FāVS Coffee Talk: Bridging the Divide - Dec 1, 2016