Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Gourmet Cooking Class to raise funds for Second Harvest’s The Kitchen - Feb 20, 2017
- Gonzaga Law School to Hold Public Forum on Travel Bans, Executive Orders - Feb 18, 2017
- Gonzaga Lecture to Address Social Relationships on Health - Feb 16, 2017
- Upcoming Workshop to Address Human Trafficking - Feb 13, 2017
- PJALS conference to feature 21 workshops, keynote from Sandy Williams - Feb 12, 2017
- Gonzaga to host higher ed Sustainability Conference - Feb 10, 2017
- City-wide Rally for Refugees to take place in Spokane Sunday - Feb 9, 2017
- Upcoming Spokane concert to benefit refugees - Feb 7, 2017
- Thanks for a Great Coffee Talk Today on Effective and Ethical Protest - Feb 4, 2017
- Upcoming retreat to focus on Holy Spirit - Feb 3, 2017