Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Second Harvest seeking volunteers for food drive - May 3, 2016
- Viewpoints: Do you believe in the right to die? - May 3, 2016
- Spokane’s Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Retreat - May 2, 2016
- National Day of Prayer Events Scheduled in Spokane - Apr 29, 2016
- Viewpoints: What music inspires, influences your faith? - Apr 26, 2016
- Holy Trinity to celebrate Orthodox Christian Holy Week services - Apr 20, 2016
- Author Rev. James Martin to Speak at Gonzaga’s Commencement - Apr 19, 2016
- Friday Musical coming to St. John’s - Apr 17, 2016
- Spokane homeless count shows slight decrease - Apr 15, 2016
- Viewpoints: What’s your favorite Scripture or inspiring text? - Apr 12, 2016