Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Priest to Lead Retreat on How to Pray - Apr 17, 2015
- Jay Sekulow and the mind of the Kulturkampf Tortucan ideologue - Apr 16, 2015
- Temple Beth Shalom to Present Intro to Judaism course - Apr 15, 2015
- Hey Spokane, it’s time to do something about sexual assault - Apr 13, 2015
- YWCA to present Stand Against Racism event - Apr 12, 2015
- Tonight’s Pub Talk: Divine Judgement - Apr 9, 2015
- Temple to host workshop, “Transition Into Buddhism” - Apr 7, 2015
- Eucharistic ministers hit the road to bring Easter service to homebounds - Apr 5, 2015
- Coffee Talk Today: Divine Judgement - Apr 4, 2015
- St. John’s Good Friday Service to Present Bach’s “Jesu, meine Freude” - Apr 1, 2015