Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Today: Meet The Neighbors Celebrates Spokane Hindus - Mar 25, 2017
- April 1 Coffee Talk: The Nature of Truth - Mar 23, 2017
- Attorney General Coming to Gonzaga to Discuss Immigration Case - Mar 21, 2017
- Tonight Salem to host session on immigration advocacy - Mar 19, 2017
- 2017 “Sharing the Dharma Day” Series begins April 2 - Mar 18, 2017
- Rally in downtown Spokane today shows support for immigrants, refugees - Mar 16, 2017
- Cup of Cool Water seeks volunteers - Mar 14, 2017
- Gonzaga lecture to address American Religious Violence - Mar 9, 2017
- Gonzaga Women’s & Gender Studies Celebrates 25 Years - Mar 5, 2017
- Pastor to speak in Spokane tomorrow about dangers of Islam - Mar 3, 2017