Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Meet our newest writer, Corbin Croy - Jul 30, 2014
- Opus Prize brings global humanitarian leaders to Spokane - Jul 29, 2014
- BRIEF: Gonzaga Celebrates Feast of St. Ignatius July 31 with Mass - Jul 28, 2014
- BRIEF: 3-part series to focus on peacemaking through dialogue - Jul 28, 2014
- BRIEF: Obon Festival today at Spokane Buddhist Temple - Jul 26, 2014
- BRIEF: Inaugural “Temple 5K Run” to take place Saturday - Jul 25, 2014
- BRIEF: UGM Men’s Shelter has increase in guests, needs immediate items - Jul 25, 2014
- BRIEF: Seattle pastor to visit Spokane to discuss baptism - Jul 25, 2014
- BRIEF: Gonzaga announces finalists for faith-based, million-dollar award - Jul 23, 2014
- Whitworth to celebrate 125 years - Jul 22, 2014