Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Buddhist Temple to celebrate ancestors with Obon Festival - Jul 6, 2015
- Thanks for a great Coffee Talk Today on Faith and Education - Jul 4, 2015
- Upcoming retreat to focus on pope’s message of hope, joy - Jul 2, 2015
- Second Harvest Seeking Volunteers - Jun 29, 2015
- Regional Ecumenical Catholic Communion Releases Statement on SCOTUS Decision - Jun 27, 2015
- What are Your Thoughts on the Supreme Court’s Ruling on Gay Marriage? - Jun 26, 2015
- Sravasti Abbey seeking volunteers - Jun 25, 2015
- Welcome FAVS book reviewer, Bill Williams - Jun 22, 2015
- Please welcome our newest writer, Zach Oxford - Jun 19, 2015
- Collection of FAVS Dolezal Coverage - Jun 16, 2015