Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- SpokaneFāVS is looking for writers - Oct 10, 2015
- Planned Parenthood protests planned this weekend, locally and nationally - Oct 9, 2015
- Third Day to perform in Spokane as part of worship tour - Oct 8, 2015
- Her parents were murdered and she’s coming to Spokane to speak against the death penalty - Oct 7, 2015
- Pub Talk: The Refugee Crisis - Oct 5, 2015
- Welcome FāVS’ newest writer, Bailey Russell - Oct 1, 2015
- Bambi Killers, Conservationists, or Both? - Sep 29, 2015
- Gonzaga Students to Help Paint Mural for Nonprofit Restaurant - Sep 25, 2015
- St. John’s Cathedral concert to highlight Bach - Sep 23, 2015
- The SpokaneFāVS Mixer is back! - Sep 17, 2015