Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- TOMS Shoes CEO to Deliver Lecture on Business Ethics at Gonzaga - Sep 3, 2015
- Temple offers “Introduction to Buddhism” classes - Sep 2, 2015
- Jundt Art Museum Exhibit Features Works of Jesuit Priests - Sep 1, 2015
- Paul Young, author of “The Shack” coming to Spokane - Aug 31, 2015
- Award winning pianist coming to Kroc Center in CDA - Aug 30, 2015
- Spokane retreat to focus on “Living with Forgiveness” - Aug 27, 2015
- Center to hold cancer survivor retreat for women - Aug 26, 2015
- Prayer vigil tonight for wildfire relief - Aug 25, 2015
- Gonzaga to Host Liberia President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in October - Aug 23, 2015
- Gonzaga expands Green efforts, provides free STA passes to students, faculty - Aug 21, 2015