Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: Religion and Ethics in Sports - May 27, 2016
- Workshop: Communicating in the Culture of Poverty - May 25, 2016
- Friday Musical concludes season with mother-daughter performances - May 23, 2016
- Spokane Buddhist Temple next stop for Meet The Neighbors - May 19, 2016
- Upcoming retreat in Spokane to focus on the 12-Step Program - May 19, 2016
- FāVS introduces additional Catholic writer - May 18, 2016
- Interfaith Pride Service to be Held in June - May 17, 2016
- Viewpoints: Transgender bathrooms - May 17, 2016
- Sravasti Abbey offers program for young adults - May 16, 2016
- IHRC retreat to focus on simple ways to live in the Holy Spirit - May 15, 2016