Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Retreat Center to host Ash Wednesday Day of Prayer - Jan 30, 2015
- Meet Our Newest Journalism Intern, Olivia Alley - Jan 28, 2015
- AC unit stolen from St. Matthew Lutheran Church and School - Jan 28, 2015
- In Washington state, a Tibetan Buddhist nun blazes a trail for other women to follow - Jan 27, 2015
- Gonzaga to present “Jesus Christ Superstar” - Jan 26, 2015
- BRIEF: Diocese, Law Firm Reach Settlement - Jan 24, 2015
- Spokane area Martin Luther King Jr. Celebrations - Jan 19, 2015
- Upcoming Dinner Series: Evidence for God from Physics - Jan 16, 2015
- City Council passes driveway ordinance, pushes protestors to sidewalks - Jan 13, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Protests to be Discussed at City Council Tonight - Jan 12, 2015