Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- BRIEF: Spokane Buddhist Temple to host workshop & obon cemetery service - Aug 14, 2014
- SpokaneFAVS wins its second national journalism award - Aug 12, 2014
- Gonzaga hires its first director of sustainability - Aug 12, 2014
- BRIEF: YWCA seeking Women of Achievement nominations - Aug 11, 2014
- Palouse humanist day camp offers alternative to religious youth camps - Aug 8, 2014
- BRIEF: Lummi Totem Pole Journey to pass through Spokane - Aug 7, 2014
- Meet our newest Jewish writer, Dorothy “Hyphen” Huffmanparent - Aug 1, 2014
- Meet our newest writer, Corbin Croy - Jul 30, 2014
- Opus Prize brings global humanitarian leaders to Spokane - Jul 29, 2014
- BRIEF: Gonzaga Celebrates Feast of St. Ignatius July 31 with Mass - Jul 28, 2014