Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Two Spokane events aim to raise money for Nepal - May 20, 2015
- SpokaneFAVS to present at Parliament of The World’s Religions - May 17, 2015
- Temple Beth Shalom to offer “Hebrew Marathon” - May 15, 2015
- Power Defines Criminality: The Curious Case of Wage Theft - May 15, 2015
- Come celebrate our third birthday with us! - May 13, 2015
- Welcome our newest writer, Rev. David Hacker - May 12, 2015
- Spokane NAACP launches Moral Mondays Northwest - May 11, 2015
- Meet our newest intern, Jennifer Rudsit - May 11, 2015
- Death of homeless man, Scotty, “leaves hole in Spokane” - May 9, 2015
- YWCA of Spokane seeks Women of Achievement nominations - May 8, 2015