Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- ‘Roman Myth and Mythmaking’ Exhibition Opens Sept. 17 at Gonzaga - Aug 31, 2016
- Gonzaga to present “Freud’s Last Session” - Aug 30, 2016
- Saturday’s Coffee Talk on “Work Ethics” - Aug 29, 2016
- Gathering at the Falls Powwow kicks off this weekend - Aug 23, 2016
- Upcoming dinner to highlight fostering dialogue between Jews, Muslims, Christians - Aug 23, 2016
- Spokane Interfaith Council launches GoFundMe for Spokane Indian Reservation fire victims - Aug 22, 2016
- Shop Macy’s and help Second Harvest fight hunger - Aug 14, 2016
- Spokane pastor calls fundamentalism a psychiatric disorder - Aug 11, 2016
- Coeur d’Alene exhibits shows history, downfall of white supremacists - Aug 8, 2016
- Coffee Talk Today: Responding to Hate Crimes - Aug 6, 2016