Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Join FāVS today for a Coffee Talk on Religious Misconceptions - Feb 6, 2016
- Whitworth marks Black History Month with talk on theology, race, social justice - Feb 5, 2016
- Immaculate Heart to host Ash Wednesday Silent Day of Prayer - Feb 4, 2016
- Whitworth to host 19th annual Gospel Explosion - Feb 1, 2016
- Upcoming exhibit at Whitworth- Gala Bent: Everything Seems to Be Coming Together - Jan 27, 2016
- Retreat to focus on “Christ’s mysteries in our lives” - Jan 25, 2016
- Darwin on the Palouse coming to WSU campus - Jan 25, 2016
- Meet the newest FāVS’ journalism intern - Jan 21, 2016
- Welcome MacKenzie Bills, FāVS’ newest writer - Jan 20, 2016
- January Coffee Talk: Dialoguing Through Our Differences - Jan 14, 2016