Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - October 7, 2017
- Prayer Vigil tonight for Freeman High Shooting Victims - September 13, 2017
- Second rally planned today in Spokane in response to Charlottesville violence - August 14, 2017