Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- St. John’s Good Friday Service to Present Bach’s “Jesu, meine Freude” - Apr 1, 2015
- Upcoming Lecture to Address Native American History, Contemporary Issues - Mar 31, 2015
- Upcoming prayer, discussion on “Healing the Earth” - Mar 30, 2015
- Church Invites Public on Good Friday Pilgrimage Through Downtown Spokane - Mar 27, 2015
- Second Father Bach building planned downtown - Mar 26, 2015
- Day of Prayer to Focus on Mary’s Discipleship Example - Mar 19, 2015
- PJALS Action Conference Kicks Off Friday With “Rise Up Singing” - Mar 19, 2015
- Double choral concert coming to St. John’s - Mar 18, 2015
- Discussion: What Can We Learn from Ancient Mythology - Mar 13, 2015
- Meet structural sociology writer, Charles Vaden - Mar 12, 2015