Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- BRIEF: Local Catholic priest removed from ministry - Oct 30, 2014
- Guilty until Proven Innocent: The Exonerated comes to Gonzaga - Oct 28, 2014
- Upcoming Day of Prayer aimed at Vietnam Veterans - Oct 27, 2014
- Redefining family - Oct 26, 2014
- Bethany Presbyterian to host Conversations on the Middle East - Oct 26, 2014
- Dunn, from Gonzaga, to discuss Islamic State at next Coffee Talk - Oct 23, 2014
- Handwritten, Heritage Saint John’s Bible to be on display at St. John’s Cathedral - Oct 22, 2014
- BRIEF: Friday Musical season opener this Friday - Oct 20, 2014
- October Coffee Talk “Addressing Racism and Prejudices” - Oct 20, 2014
- Gonzaga scholars to present “What Can We Learn From Aristotle?” - Oct 19, 2014