Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Genetic Engineering Symposium tonight at Whitworth - Oct 24, 2016
- Day of Prayer with Sr. Joy Milos to focus on Christian Mysticism - Oct 19, 2016
- Political commentator Pete Wehner to speak tonight at Whitworth - Oct 18, 2016
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane elects first female bishop - Oct 16, 2016
- Immaculate Heart to offer SoulCollage discussion - Oct 14, 2016
- Spokane church seeking volunteers for “Feed My Starving Children” - Oct 11, 2016
- St. John’s Music Series begins Oct. 16 - Oct 8, 2016
- Upcoming forum in Moscow to address faith healing - Oct 6, 2016
- Do you tithe? - Oct 5, 2016
- Sravasti Abbey seeking volunteers for service Saturday - Oct 4, 2016