Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Spokane Community to Gather Around NAACP Office in Show of Support - Mar 5, 2015
- Welcome our newest intern, Douglas Taylor - Mar 5, 2015
- Rally to be held outside City Hall to protest racism - Mar 3, 2015
- Selfie Pricing - Mar 3, 2015
- Spokane Chabad to celebrate “Purim in Paris” - Mar 2, 2015
- Annual Jewish Film Fest begins March 19 - Mar 1, 2015
- Notes on the SpokaneFAVS open meeting - Feb 26, 2015
- Come to the SpokaneFAVS Open Meeting - Feb 25, 2015
- Play about activist Rachel Corrie coming to Spokane - Feb 24, 2015
- Upcoming Day of Prayer “I thirst” - Feb 23, 2015