Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Upcoming Gonzaga lecture to focus on perceptions of Islam - Jan 23, 2017
- Meet The Neighbors begins next week at Bethel AME Church - Jan 18, 2017
- Viewpoints: Defining religion - Jan 17, 2017
- Spokane MLK Day City-Wide Rally & Unity March set for Tomorrow - Jan 15, 2017
- Spokane conference to Address Fatherlessness - Jan 12, 2017
- Immaculate Heart to begin dinner series with discussion on the Reformation - Jan 10, 2017
- Eastern Washington Legislative Conference to address poverty, environment, housing - Jan 7, 2017
- MLK Outreach Center to host prayer breakfast Jan. 7 - Jan 2, 2017
- Looking back on 2016, top FāVS columns and news stories - Jan 1, 2017
- “Ring” in the new year with the traditional service at the Spokane Buddhist Temple - Dec 23, 2016