Margaret Askey (Higgins) was born Nov. 7, 1925 to Svend and Hilda Kaufmann, passed away June 16, 2012 in Fair Oaks, California.
She was a m ember of Fowler United Methodist Church and representative of Union Gospel Mission Auxiliary.
Gravesite gathering to be held at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley, Spokane on Saturday, June 30, 1:30 PM
In lieu of flowers please make donations to Union Gospel Mission.
- Christmas Eve carillon concert to celebrate WWI truce - Dec 19, 2014
- Please welcome Cara Strickland, our food writer - Dec 16, 2014
- Local Buddhist nun co-authors book with Dalai Lama - Dec 15, 2014
- Spokane Alliance Calls on City Council Members to Pass Quality Jobs Ordinance Package - Dec 12, 2014
- Ring out 2014, ring in 2015 with temple’s Kansho bell - Dec 10, 2014
- Police brutality demonstration to take place today at Gonzaga - Dec 9, 2014
- Meet John Hancock, our compassion writer - Dec 8, 2014
- Public invited to Youth Drug Prevention Event - Dec 8, 2014
- Coffee Talk Today: Being a Person of Faith in a Consumeristic Culture - Dec 6, 2014
- Second Harvest seeking volunteers for Season of Giving Drive - Dec 4, 2014