What do you want to Ask an Atheist? Submit your questions online or fill out the form below.
By Jim Downard
What is the silliest question you’ve been asked about atheism (in general or yours in particular)?
Now over on Twitter, where I am @RJDownard, I’ve encountered a sillier branch. In the top (or is it bottom?) of the pile would be things like “Atheists reject God even though they know God to be real.” Sorry, but no. One I’ve heard of (but not actually encountered on Twitter) is the “Don’t you atheists worship Satan?” It may be more of an urban legend trope than a real question.
So overall I’d say most questions are really good ones, and have in my experience here shown no indication of “you’ve got to be kidding” silliness.
- Ask an Atheist: Resolving the beginning of the universe - May 23, 2017
- An analysis of Robert Nelson’s “proof” of god - May 18, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: What will happen when I die? - May 15, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: What would you say to God after not believing in him your whole life? - May 12, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: After death experiences - May 3, 2017
- Frans de Waal and how natural our human nature is - Apr 30, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: Time before the Big Bang - Apr 28, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: Silly Questions - Apr 26, 2017
- Ask An Atheist: What happens after death? - Apr 24, 2017
- Marching for Science? In 2017? Really? And why we still need to do this, in 2017. - Apr 22, 2017