Reach the SpokaneFAVS community
Advertising with SpokaneFAVS cuts right to the chase: we give you prime access to engaged, local community members and leaders who care about dialogue, ethics, journalism and this community while you benefit from our ever-growing audience, our extensive social media reach and our highly regarded coverage.
The latest research shows that advertising on online community news sites is effective because companies can focus on a targeted audience instead of casting a wide net and hoping for minimal returns. Business News Daily recently cited that “49 percent of small- and medium-size business owners praised local advertising for the ability it has to drive new customers to their stores.”
There’s no guesswork with SpokaneFAVS. We walk you through the advertising reservation process from start to finish, and we can even design your ad for an extra fee.
Thank you for your interest in supporting SpokaneFaVS through advertising, sponsorships, or underwriting. Your support of quality religion reporting is greatly appreciated. Please note:
* SpokaneFāVS reserves the right to accept or decline any advertising or sponsorship it is offered.
* SpokaneFāVS will decline to accept advertising that it knows or believes to be misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent or illegal, or that fails to comply, in SpokaneFaVS’s sole discretion, with its standards of decency, taste, or dignity.
* SpokaneFāVS maintains a clear separation between its news and opinion pieces and its advertising content. Advertising or sponsorship that attempts to blur this distinction in a manner that, in SpokaneFaVS’s sole judgment, confuses readers, will be rejected.
* Businesses which advertise with SpokaneFāVS, or which provide sponsorships or underwriting, exercise no editorial control or influence over either news or opinion content on SpokaneFāVS. Any attempts to do so, as determined solely by SpokaneFāVS, may result in a cancellation of the advertisement or sponsorship.
Rates and specs
- Average Monthly interactions (hits): 11,559
- Average Pageviews: 17,926
- Average Duration: 1:40
- Average Pages per session: 1.6
- 26.86% ages 25-34
- 23.22% ages 35-44
- 17.35% ages 45-54
- 56.1% female
- 43.9% male
SpokaneFAVS readers are engaged online and offline. We surveyed SpokaneFAVS readers and found:
- More than 80 percent have at least one college degree
- Hobbies: Outdoors, arts, dining out, reading, writing, travel
- They are home owners, credit union members, travelers
Ready to get started?
We have prices for all budgets and we offer nonprofit pricing!
Contact us for pricing.